Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Storage

Here are a couple of my current projects. 

First, these are shelves in my new kitchen.  Because the room is small, the shelves are shallow, a foot deep for the lowest ones; eight inches for the top ones. 

 




The bottom ones will get punched tin doors; I’m not sure about the rest of them yet when it comes to doors.  That will depend on how sick I get of punching tin by the time I get the first ones done.

I still have a set to go on top – they’re two feet by four feet and will be centered on the others, taking the shelves almost up to the ceiling.

Next is the gun cabinet/book shelves. 

 


All I have to do for this is cut and place the shelves and then shelve the books.  Since I’m pretty sure I have too many books to fit in there, I might have to add more shelves to one of my display units …

 

No comments:

Post a Comment